[beaverbarcamp-announce] Beaver Barcamp 2018: We need your help!

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Sat Mar 17 17:30:39 UTC 2018

Hello all!

So far we've raised $1,000 [1] of the $4,000 we need to fully fund BBC18
this year. As it stands right now, this will only fund the basics of
running the event and not fund any food or t-shirts. We need to raise an
additional $1,800 by next Wednesday if we want to have any T-Shirts for the
event and another $1,200 to cover all of the food expenses within a week or
two. Our deadline for ordering T-shirts is next Thursday at noon so we
don't have much time left.

So we need your help if we want to have food or t-shirts for the event!

If you've already contributed to the BBC18 funding campaign, thank you very
much!

[1] https://create.osufoundation.org/project/9271

--
Lance Albertson