[beaverbarcamp-announce] Beaver Barcamp 19 - April 6, 2019

Lance Albertson lance at osuosl.org
Wed Mar 20 18:53:28 UTC 2019

Greetings past Beaver Barcamp attendees!

On April 6, 2019, the OSU Open Source Lab (OSL) will be hosting Beaver
BarCamp 19. Beaver BarCamp [0] is an unconference where the attendees
decide the sessions on the day of the event. We encourage attendees to
present sessions about anything they're interested in and share their
passions with other attendees. If you want to present or just attend please
register now [1].

To help fund the event this year, we've launched a crowdfunding campaign
[2] to pay for the t-shirts, food and drinks. To make this event awesome,
we need your help so if you're able to help fund the event, please do!

The OSL is also hiring for a student writer/event coordinator [3] to help
write content for the OSL's blog, assist with event planning and help run
CASS's social media. Please pass the word to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks and I hope to see all of you in a few weeks!

[0] https://beaverbarcamp.org/
[1] https://beaverbarcamp19.eventbrite.com
[2] https://create.osufoundation.org/project/14126
[3] https://jobs.oregonstate.edu/postings/72833